I’m hosting a Valentine’s Day (ish) erotic writing contest/fundraiser for my favourite charity, because… well, because I have some lovely things to give away as prizes thanks to my friends at Lovehoney and Satisfyer.
3rd Prize: Pair of black & red leather wrist cuffs (second hand, excellent condition)
I’ll also publish the winning entries on the blog with full credit and links back to the author.
- The contest is open from when this post goes live until 11pm (UK time) on 15 March 2018.
- Entries can be erotic fiction in any genre, not published previously (except on a personal blog, which is fine) and should be between 200 and 500 words. True sexy stories as a narrative are also encouraged!
- Winners will be notified and prizes sent out the week after the closing date.
- Entry is £3 and all entry monies will be donated to Backlash, the UK’s amazing sexual freedom charity.
HOW TO ENTER
- Make a donation of £3 (or more, if you’re feeling generous) at this JustGiving page.
- If you can’t use JustGiving, you can PayPal your entry fee to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Backlash Contest” as the reference.
- Email your entry to email@example.com before the closing date. As an attachment or in the body of the email is fine.
- Remember to tell me what name you used on JustGiving so I can match up your entry!