We’ve made it! I have successfully tested and reviewed every item in Lovehoney’s “Best Sex of Your Life” advent calendar. And what a ride it’s been. There will be an overview of the entire set coming out tomorrow. For now, though, it’s time to open Door #24!
Door #24: Womanizer Classic
If you were expecting something big and exciting for Day 24, Lovehoney did not disappoint! Behind Door #24 is a Womanizer Classic, one of the newer additions to the famed Womanizer line of clitoral stimulators. Let’s start with the basic rundown:
- Material: ABS plastic body, silicone nozzle.
- Colour: Pink body, white nozzle.
- Body safe? Yes, completely. ABS plastic and silicone are both 100% body-friendly and non-porous.
- Power: Rechargeable via the included magnetic cable.
- Waterproof: Yes, submersible. Suction toys offer a very different sensation underwater, so it’s worth trying to see if it works for you.
- Size: The body is 6″ in total length. The nozzle opening is 0.7″.
- Lube compatible: Use water-based or oil-based lubes with this one.
- Cleaning: Wipe the body clean with a sterile wipe. Clean the removable nozzle by boiling it or popping it into a 10% bleach solution.
The Womanizer Classic is shaped very similarly to the Womanizer Premium, which you may recall I adored. The Classic model has slightly fewer features (none of the fancy Smart Silence or Auto Pilot stuff, and only 8 speeds instead of 12). But otherwise, it’s broadly much the same.
Most importantly, it delivers those slow-build, leg-shakingly intense orgasms I’ve come to expect from Womanizer toys.
These toys all use patented “Pleasure Air” technology. The nozzle surrounds your clit and delivers stimulation through rapid air pulses. Sound too gentle? It’s not. It’s amazing.
The Womanizer Classic has three intuitively placed buttons: an on/off, and buttons to turn the speed up or down. They’re easy to press, and they’re different sizes so you can feel for the right one without needing to break your flow to look.
The only thing to be aware of is that it’s pretty loud at the higher settings. It gets a little quieter when the nozzle has a proper seal against your body, but it’s still got a distinctive sound. I don’t really care about discretion (“Goodnight, honey, I’m going for a wank” is a commonly used sentence in my house!) but your mileage may vary.
One thing to be aware of as a beginner, is that suction sex toys do take a little getting used to. The sensations are quite different to a traditional vibrating toy, and it can take practice to figure out how it works best for you. So if you don’t get on with it the first time, I recommend
Yes, the Womanizer Classic is a winner and a worthy final prize in this set! It also retails for £119.99, which – considering the Best Sex of Your Life set retails for £120 – means you’re getting a pretty incredible deal. You can also use my code “coffkink10” at checkout to get 10% off this or any other purchase at Lovehoney.
Thanks to Lovehoney for sending us the Best Sex of Your Life couples’ sex toy advent calendar to review. All views are our own. Affiliate links appear in this post and shopping through them helps to keep the site going!