It’s the time of year where I bring you a day-by-day unboxing of one of Lovehoney’s adult advent calendars, and this year it’s the Lovehoney x Womanizer Couple’s Sex Toy Advent Calendar. If you’re just joining us now, check out the full series here and please consider using my affiliate links if you decide to make a purchase.
On with Day 4…
Sex Toy Advent Calendar 2022 Day 4: Mint Orgasm Balm
This product, very similar to Lovehoney’s Bliss Orgasm Balm (a surprising winner and a fave I return to again and again) is designed to be applied to external erogenous zones such as the clit and nipples. The menthol provides a cooling, tingling sensation that brings additional bloodflow to the area and increases sensitivity.
- Packaging: A small gold tin with black detailing
- Body-safe? Yes, as long as you’re not allergic/sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Vegan? Unfortunately not, as it contains beeswax
- Safe for use in water: Yes
- Clean-up: You’ll need to use plenty of soap and warm water as this is an oil-based product
- Really does enhance pleasure – the extra sensitivity is glorious
- Great for an all-day tease or kinky edging/orgasm control games.
- A little goes a long way
- Oily consistency makes clean-up a little annoying
- Strong minty scent can linger even after washing
Having tried variations on this product previously (including in last year’s calendar), I’m not at all surprised to say that today’s item is a hit. I really love this stuff.
Thanks to Lovehoney for sending me the 2022 Couples’ Sex Toy Advent Calendar, which retails for £130 and contains £374.99 worth of products, to review. All views are mine. Affiliate links appear in this post and shopping through them helps to keep the site going! US readers can buy it here.