Over the next 3 weeks or so, I’m unboxing Lovehoney and Womanizer’s 2022 Sex Toy Advent Calendar and telling you about the products behind each door. Please have a read of the full series here and use my affiliate links if you decide to buy anything!
Let’s dive into day five…
Sex Toy Advent Calendar 2022 Day 5: G-Spot Dildo
- Material: Silicone
- Colour: Purple
- Body safe? Yes, silicone is phthalate-free and non-porous
- Waterproof: Yes
- Size: 5″ insertable length, 1.59″ diameter at widest point
- Lube-compatible: Yes, water-based only
- Cleaning: A body-safe sterile wipe, antibacterial soap and water, a 10% bleach solution, boiling, or dishwasher
- Lovely curve, ideal for targeting the G-spot
- Soft silicone with a firm head
- Has a slot in the base to insert the bullet vibe from day 1 (or any bullet vibrator)
- Flared base for anal safety
- Bullet can get kinda stuck if you accidentally wedge it in too far
- Base isn’t quite wide enough to use with a harness
This is a lovely little dildo. Body-safe, a non-threatening size (suitable for the less experienced toy users this calendar is really aimed at), and suitable for use with or without a vibrator. If I was going to make one change, I’d make the base a little wider to make it harness-compatible for strap-on sex.
Thanks to Lovehoney for sending me the 2022 Couples’ Sex Toy Advent Calendar, which retails for £130 and contains £374.99 worth of products, to review. All views are mine. Affiliate links appear in this post and shopping through them helps to keep the site going! US readers can buy it here.