Hello again! Happy Monday and happy Halloween! I’m currently working my way, day by day, through Lovehoney and Womanizer’s Sex Toy Advent Calendar 2022. Check out the full series here and if you decide to buy one (or anything else from Lovehoney), using the affiliate links in this post really helps out me and the blog.
It’s Day 6. Let’s go!
Sex Toy Advent Calendar 2022 Day 9: Crystal Butt Plug
- Material: Aluminium and acrylic
- Colour: Gold with a purple jewel
- Body safe? Yes, aluminium is a body-safe metal for sex toys as long as you are not allergic/sensitive to this metal
- Waterproof: Yes
- Size: 3″ total length, 2.5″ insertable length, 1.1″ diameter at widest point
- Lube-compatible: Yes, any kind of lube
- Cleaning: A body-safe sterile wipe, antibacterial soap and water, or a 10% bleach solution. Do not boil or put in the dishwasher as this may cause the glue holding the gem in place to melt
- Super pretty and with a purple gem – my favourite colour!
- Small, non-threatening size makes it friendly for beginners
- Rigid material means you get a lot of sensation from a small toy
- Can be warmed up or cooled down for versatile, temperature-based play
- Rigid base can dig in after a while, making it uncomfortable (and unlikely to be suitable for all-day wear)
- There was already a little damage on the gem when I unboxed it, cheapening the overall look
A cute, beginner-friendly crystal butt plug ideal for anyone curious about using metal toys for the first time. Its body-safe material and flared base mean you can enjoy it with confidence. Pro tip: if anal play feels really intense, coupling it with stimulation of your clitoris or penis can massively enhance the pleasure.
Thanks to Lovehoney for sending me the 2022 Couples’ Sex Toy Advent Calendar, which retails for £130 and contains £374.99 worth of products, to review. All views are mine. Affiliate links appear in this post and shopping through them helps to keep the site going! US readers can buy it here.