Welcome back, once again, to my daily review of the items found in Lovehoney and Womanizer’s 2022 Sex Toy Advent Calendar. If you haven’t yet, have a read of the full series here. And if you decide to buy one, using the affiliate links in this and other posts really does help me to keep doing this work.
On with Day 10…
Sex Toy Advent Calendar 2022 Day 10: Mini Wand Vibrator
- Material: ABS plastic body, silicone head
- Colour: Black with a gold Lovehoney heart insignia
- Body safe? Yes, silicone is fully non-porous and non-toxic
- Waterproof: It doesn’t specify, so I assume not
- Speeds/patterns: 3 speeds, 8 patterns
- Size: 5″ total length, head 1.3″ diameter at widest point
- Lube-compatible: Yes, any kind of lube
- Cleaning: Clean the head using a body-safe sterile wipe or an antibacterial toy cleaning spray – don’t get the whole thing wet
- Very light and highly portable
- Flexible neck for easy positioning
- Ideal for penises, nipples, and other erogenous zones as well as clits
- Vibrations are only middling strength and quite buzzy
- Unlike Day 1’s bullet vibrator, this one does not come pre-charged so you’ll need to charge it up before you play
- Only 1 button, making it a little annoying to find the speed/pattern you want if you like to change between them
This is a mediocre vibe. The vibration strength isn’t terrible but it’s not great either, and the overall effect is far more “buzz” than “rumble.” As a warmup toy or one for those who prefer weaker vibrations, it’s fine (the body-safe materials and flexible neck give it some points) but as a more experienced toy user I got very little out of it and I’m unlikely to use it again.
Thanks to Lovehoney for sending me the 2022 Couples’ Sex Toy Advent Calendar, which retails for £130 and contains £374.99 worth of products, to review. All views are mine. Affiliate links appear in this post and shopping through them helps to keep the site going! US readers can buy it here.