14 days down, 10 to go! I’m unboxing Lovehoney and Womanizer’s 2022 Sex Toy Advent Calendar day by day and bringing you a mini review of everything that’s inside.
Read the rest of the series here and, if you decide to buy the calendar or anything else from Lovehoney, please click through via one of my affiliate links. It sends a small commission my way and helps keep the blog going at no additional cost to you.
Sex Toy Advent Calendar 2022 Day 14: Textured Stroker
- Material: TPE
- Colour: Translucent white
- Body safe? Sort of. TPE isn’t toxic, but it is porous and will harbour bacteria.
- Waterproof: Yes, submersible
- Size: 6″ long and 4″ wide when flat
- Lube compatible: Yes, water-based is recommended
- Cleaning: Gentle soap and warm water. Please note that TPE can be washed but cannot be sterilised.
- Nice ribbed and dotted texturing
- Flat wrap-around design makes it suitable for all penis sizes
- Weird powdery texture that makes my sensory issues unhappy
- Material cannot be properly sterilised due to its porous nature
- May only last a few uses
This is an interesting design; I like that it’s flat and wrap-around rather than the usual tube shape, and the texturing is excellent. Due to it being made of porous TPE, which will start to break down after a while, it’s probably only going to last a short time. Grab a silicone stroker if you enjoy this sensation and want a longer-lasting toy!
Thanks to Lovehoney for sending me the 2022 Couples’ Sex Toy Advent Calendar, which retails for £130 and contains £374.99 worth of products, to review. All views are mine. Affiliate links appear in this post and shopping through them helps to keep the site going! US readers can buy it here.