Well, here we are – it’s the penultimate day of my review series of Lovehoney and Womanizer’s 2022 Sex Toy Advent Calendar. You can read all the reviews here. And if you decide to buy a calendar or any Lovehoney product, please consider buying through my affiliate links. This supports my work at no additional cost to you!
Don’t forget to check back for the final day tomorrow.
Sex Toy Advent Calendar 2022 Day 23: Couple’s Cock Ring
- Material: Silicone
- Colour: Purple
- Body safe? Yes, silicone is both non-porous and non-toxic, making it a completely body-safe sex toy material
- Waterproof: Yes
- Size: 3″ total length, with a 1″ “tongue” for clitoral stimulation
- Lube-compatible: Yes, water-based only
- Cleaning: A body-safe sterile wipe, antibacterial soap and water, a 10% bleach solution, boiling, or dishwasher
- Pairs with the bullet vibe from day 1 (or any other bullet in your collection)
- Soft silicone
- Stretchy to fit most penis sizes
- Nice texturing on the clitoral stimulator
- Vibrations feel very weak once transmitted through the silicone
- Clitoral stimulator is too flimsy to really be satisfying
I have long come to the conclusion that vibrating cock rings are better in theory than in practice, at least for me. This one seems well designed on the surface, and I do like that it’s designed to fit a wide range of bodies and that the clitoral stimulator portion is textured. Unfortunately, in practice, it’s too flimsy and flexible to provide any kind of pressure or sustained stimulation.
Thanks to Lovehoney for sending me the 2022 Couples’ Sex Toy Advent Calendar, which retails for £130 and contains £374.99 worth of products, to review. All views are mine. Affiliate links appear in this post and shopping through them helps to keep the site going! US readers can buy it here.