Can I guest blog for you?
If you’ve got a great idea for a post, pitch me during an open reading period. If I love your idea and style, I’ll publish it and pay you a small fee.
Will you answer my sex/relationship question for me?
I’ll try! Get in touch. I reserve the right to answer questions publicly on the blog, with any identifying information stripped out. If you do not want this, please say so – but understand that may mean you need to wait a little longer for a response. If I can’t help with your particular issue, I probably know someone who can.
Can I advertise my product or service on your site?
Maybe! Check out my Work With Me page for details on the services I offer.
How can I support you?
- Support me on Patreon.
- Buy me a virtual coffee.
- Shop with my affiliates via links in posts or the banner ads in the right hand sidebar.
- Purchase advertising space on my site.
- Share your favourite posts from the blog with your friends on social media.
- Follow me on Twitter and retweet me.
- Friend me on Fetlife. [No message required!]
- Commission me to write something for you.
- Sponsor a post.
- Invite me to speak at your event.
Will you write about [my specific kink?]
Maybe if it’s also of interest to me. Otherwise, you’re welcome to commission a bespoke story – hit me up for a no-obligation quote.
Can I meet you?
Unless you’re coming to one of the events I go to, no, sorry.
Is Amy Norton your real name?
It’s the name I’ve told you to call me, so yes – as far as it’s any of your business, it is my real name.
Can I send you a dick pic?
Please don’t. It will be deleted and I’ll block you.